- Naturally, ”easy” is the operative word here. I was intrigued by Kevin -The Closet Cook’s – latest suggestion for your Super Bowl party.
- Not only it is healthy and hip, but it’s so easy it’s a no brainer. Even I should be able to master this blindfolded.
- I don’t know why I always feel compelled to present a brand new, untried recipe for company, but I do – with mixed reviews. I hope this is a keeper.
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon oil or butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup hot sauce (such as Franks RedHot)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted (optional)
- blue cheese or ranch dressing for dipping (optional)
- celery stick on the side (optional)
- Toss the cauliflower florets in the oil, salt and pepper, arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet, and roast in a preheated 400F oven until lightly golden brown, about 20-30 minutes.
- Toss cauliflower in a mixture of the hot sauce and butter and enjoy warm with blue cheese or ranch dressing for dipping and celery sticks on the side. This makes four servings.
”I made this about a week ago and everyone gobbled it up!,” said Shelly on Kevin’s website. I hope Shelly has good taste. If you haven’t visited Kevin’s website, check it out. His photography is exquisite and you will drool all over your computer. www.closetcooking.com