My neighbor had a cookout last weekend and whipped up an easy dessert that she tossed on the grill after her chicken and sausages had been cooked to perfection.
She made up Mexican s’mores ahead of time and had them wrapped in foil and ready to go on the grill between the main course the coffee/dessert. She swears by flour tortillas (as do I) and sometimes stuffs them with apple pie filling and bakes them in the oven. She sprinkles them with sugar and cinnamon before serving.
Experience the flavor or classic s’mores with a Mexican twist with her easy recipe:
Mexican S’more Ingredients:
4 Small flour tortillas
1. Preheat your grill to warm
2. Spread peanut butter on the flour tortillas (she used the nutty kind)
3. Sprinkle with mini marshmallows and chocolate chips.
4. Roll up the tortillas and wrap in tin foil, twisting the ends close.
5. Place on grill for 5 minutes. Unwrap and serve.
How easy. Sure beats beating and baking a big ole cake or pie.