As the price of everything continues to escalate, I was trying to figure out how to save money on groceries. I’ve got it! I will simply cut out one meal a day.
Betcha money, I’ll save at the supermarket and my health will probably improve from the fewer calories consumed. After all, Lucky Dawg and Rebel only eat once a day, and they are the picture of health and energy.
So this week I’ll be doing breakfast at 10:30ish and dinner at 4:30ish.
There are so many ways you can benefit from eating just two meals a day. After some investigation, here are some of the benefits I uncovered:
- The two meal plan allows your stomach enough time to fully digest one meal before you add another.
- What you eat and how you eat affects how you feel. When your stomach has a chance to rest, you will feel happier and healthier.
- You will have fresher breath because there is no food fermenting in your stomach. You will also have less risk of cavities compared to grazers- especially if you brush your teeth (or at least rinse out your mouth) after each meal.
4. The two meal plan helps you to easily maintain the ideal weight for your height. The great thing about it is that it helps you to stay balanced. If you need to lose a few pounds, it will help you do just that. If you need to gain a few, it will help you get to a normal weight. Amazing!
5. You will have less wrinkles and puffiness. Now that your body does not have to focus on digesting one meal after another, it will have plenty of time for other important tasks – like keeping you healthy looking and radiant. You’ll be able to sleep much better than you ever have and you’ll wake up feeling (and looking) refreshed and energized.
6. The two meal plan will save you money. If you eat less, you’ll spend less on food. It also translates into less time in the kitchen which means more time for other important activities.
Scientific studies show that eating less helps you to live longer!
Now that you know the benefits of eating 2 meals a day…
Why not start today? There’s no time like the present!